Friday, November 28, 2008

Introduction

Introduction

I recently had a wonderful idea. Much in the style of a Choose Your Own Adventure book, I was going to write occasional entries about my life followed by a few possible courses I could take. I would then let the general public vote, after which I would actually go out and live the winning choice.
The only problem was, I was too scared to do this. Though I am not yet thirty, I live like an old woman and am not a fan of doing stuff. Enter my sister. Bored with her life, and willing for the first time in her life to take directions, Olivia* volunteered to carry the idea through.
So here she is. This is a real person who is really going to live her life according to the plural You. The result will be as fun or as uninteresting as you make it. Did you see that? I just blamed you all if this completely sucks.
Happy Choosing!

*Olivia is not her real name, of course. We couldn't actually tell you her name, that would be weird.

No comments: